Before diving into what we can do for your website health, let’s discuss what exactly Site Health is. Site health is a tool on WordPress to help you monitor your website and see how it’s performing in a variety of different areas.
Site Health’s design is to monitor your website’s health, ensuring that it is free of viruses and different kinds of spam. It doesn’t matter whether your site is used primarily for mobile, desktop, or tablets. We can make sure that your website is healthy for the long run.
Why Is Site Health Important?
Just think of the importance of your website to your business. So many leads and sales are drawn and configured by the use of a website. Just like us, websites can get sick and plagued with viruses and spam.
If you don’t take care of your website, you’ll only be hurting yourself. It can be a lot to manage and check all aspects of your website. That’s why we’re here to help you.
What Can We Do For You?
Anything that can go wrong with your site, we can help fix and maintain. Our website management includes:
- Ensuring that your website is safe and secure
- Ensuring upload times are a fast as possible
- Providing monthly backups of your website
- Automatic updates
- A pleasant experience for users
In this day and age, it doesn’t take people much to back out of your website and never return. We’re here to ensure that the customer’s experience is as smooth and enjoyable as possible, and we’re also here to make sure that your website is operating at maximum capacity.
We Offer More
We offer quarterly website updates that include:
- A review of the production site for functionality
- Update WordPress database and push production on staging
- Optimize your database
- Update WordPress theme and plugins on staging
- Perform a QA test on each page
- Send the site to our project manager for a follow-up QA test
- Upon approval, we’ll publish the staged website
- Test all of the pages on functionality
- Add all information to our folders, and then delete the staged website
We will run test after test to ensure that when the site is published, it is free of any harm and is operating at maximum health.
So if you need help managing your WordPress website, we’re here for you. Contact us today to get started on your website.
SOURCES USED: https://yoast.com/wordpress-site-health/